We will continue to update this page as new information becomes available.
Stay informed and keep yourself well during the Coronavirus outbreak period with these helpful resources:
- www.who.int/en (World Health Organization)
- www.cdc.gov (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- DHEC Careline 1-855-472-3432
- MUSC Health 843-792-7000
- National Disaster Distress Hotline 24/7/365 (Calls (1-800-985-5990; press “2” for Spanish) and texts (text TalkWithUs to 66746)
- “Coping During Infectious Disease Outbreaks” (http://bit.ly/2ThfO2X)
- “Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health: Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During Infectious Disease Outbreaks” (http://bit.ly/2xpbCXQ)
- Answering the Call to Action: Mental Health Resources from Aiken Suicide Coalition
All SCDMH (South Carolina Department of Mental Health) inpatient facilities (hospitals and nursing homes), SCDMH Community Mental Health Centers and the Department’s Administrative offices and support facilities remain open. As noted in the Governor’s Emergency Declaration, all State Offices will remain open and that includes SCDMH. While all components of the agency are taking precautions to protect patients, residents and staff from exposure to the novel coronavirus, the Department has no plans to close or limit the hours of operations of its facilities. Please check the agency’s website for current locations and hours of operation of SCDMH facilities and offices. https://scdmh.net/. The Crisis Line is 1-833-DMH-CCRI (1-833-364-2274).